Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Dog, Scooby-Doo:

I love Scooby ("Scoob" for short). She's actually a girl dog. Everyone always assumes she is a boy. She is nine years old. She likes to lay on our bare lawn on warm and basque in the sun on warm days. On cold days she runs inside as fast as she can when we open up the door. She never stays inside for more than a couple hours though. If she does, she gets bored and ancy. She's a good dog. She does have cancer though. We have to take her to the vet ever six months to check her and see if it is spreading. I have that she isn't going to leave us soon though.

She acts like a little kid. Whenever I come home home from school, I usually give her a treat. When I forget, she reminds me by ignoring me when I try to pet her. When we take her to DQ, she gets exited when she sees the building because we always get her a baby vanilla ice cream cone. She's a cutie. I love her with all of my heart.



No comments: