Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My New Hampster, Murphy



Everyone, say hello to my new baby, Murphie. Well he's not really just my baby. He's mine and my friend Rylee's. What is going on is Murphy was her's to begin with, but then her dad got a job in Germany for four years. They are leaving in mid-January. I know, crazy isn't it. I'm not going to go into details, but it's absolutely devostating for me and a lot of other people. I mean Rylee was my BFF ever since I moved here in the 4th grade. I'm REALLY going to miss her. :(

Well anyway, let's get off of the depressing stuff and talk about the happy stuff. So Rylee needed a home because they couldn't take him with. That's when I come in. Rylee didn't want Murph to go to any person. So she asked a person that she trusted to take care of her baby. She asked me, of course, lol. Well, Murphy is just hanging out in my room right now in his cage. I think he's really happy. I'm sure he misses his mommy though. Well, Rylee pretty much lives here half the time, so she gets to see him a lot. She always plays with him when she comes over, too. He's a very energetic little fella! :)

No comments: